me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Worth

Today Shawn texted me , told me his in difficulty and that he needed my help .
I cried while texting and everything hurt . Told him I'll be there whenever he needed someone and he thank me .After a while we chat a little and it hurt really . Pain in the chest that I miss him so much and seeing him in such a state makes me want to love and care for him more .
I'm a friend, I'm a friend. I'm just a friend.
When he got his stuff I told him I'm not worthy anymore and he reacted with anger telling me not to annoy him .
Idiot , I didn't want to annoy you any further thats why I don't want to bother you…
He can always find me when he needed someone, but I have no one left to find .
We continue chatting until theres nothing to reply no more . He said my life is better because at least I have a school. But really whats the point of going to school when all I do is cry and think of him in lesson ? I can't focus and I'm stuck. This life hurt and I'm basically a complete failure…
I have finish all my worth to him , I shall leave…

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~