me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Friday, July 25, 2014

Does sadness have an end ?

This sadness within me is taking over me and I can't control it anymore. Cried my tears away and the aching pain never leaves . Really need his shoulder to cry on now and I know that will never happen . Really want to hug him and keep him for good but I can't be selfish when he doesn't even want me
Am I worth ? I'm not .
I'm so tired I don't know when can this pain ever be gone . Sick of crying and hurting myself but theres nothing I can ever do . I give up , I want this life to be over so I can be happy once again . I don't want to live in misery and pain anymore, everydays is dreadful as ever and I can't keep this up . I'm reaching my breaking point and I'm snapping any moment.
Jesus , Im sorry I have failed you , I'm tired of being human .

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~