me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Thursday, November 10, 2011

BLAH BLAH BLAH~

hi guyys~
              yea siann lately keep taking care of my sista until veh siann hmpf n osho dunno wad to blogg abt like reli boh ming kia to tok abt bt idw to leave my blogg chao seng ehh >_< haiz neh mind tmr cmf gt tings to tok abt coz tmr goin GB n mee goin vaccinatio aka INJECTION >_< wo bu yaooo n my couzzie tell wo vaccination  veh veh veh veh painful de . . hmpf nuu choice as a shuaii ge muz jian qiang~ cannot b like gu niang liddat scared pain de HAHAHAHA nonsense muchh n ya lahh i tink tats all for todayy n ohh ya btw juz tellin ur for fun . xing ying seems to b gettin better le~ todayy she veh happee n keep wan go off bed to walk walk bt still her temp quite high arnd 38++ degree well at least gt dropp mahh n todayy she smile at mee when she wakey upp cutee muchh ^_^ kekeke tmr i will blogg to tell ur how the injection feels like n if can i will take sum pics of the injection coz i tink my blogg veh siann keep read n read n read de. . n yupp wif tat 
sayonara~

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~