me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

OH OHHH~

heyy guys~
                well sorwwy for nt bloggin for the past 2 days ehh hmpf. . my sista - xing ying was down wif fever n guess wad?her temperature was 39.4 degree~ omigoodness soo hott mann >_< hope ish nt i pass to her de xP well tho sumtime i reli hate her for being sooo irritatin lahh (tho i osho) bt i still saranghae her muchh de okay :P soo ish my ze ren as a sista/brotha to take care of her n yeaa tired muchh bt its paid off once u realise tat her temperature drop :') (hmpf i like veh wei da siaa xD hehehe nuu choice at a da jie jie/da kor kor this ish wad i mmuz do) well shant tell u muchh now for i nid to go take care of her n pray hard tat her fever will say buh byee n let her stay strong soo tat i wont haf to take care of her okie?HEHE n wif tat
sayonara~

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~