me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Saturday, November 5, 2011

once bitten twice shyyy?

yo ~
       well hmpf upon readin the tittle of todayy's post u might b wonderin
' OMG DUN TELL MEE ITS ANOTHER EMO POST AGN ARH? '
yupp sooo sorwwy ehh bt wont b veh emo de lahh :/ well soo here's wad happen. .
       last nite arnd 9+ i gt the shockest ting in my life mann . .  umm ish 2 person from devil 4 tok to mee at fb (well idw to point outt names bt anw im nt gonna insult ur anyting osho sooo dun worry ) okay gt back to the story , they were tokin to mee well kinda sweeet nt at all angry a least bit ? hmpf well anw im veh glad u (idw say name bt u noe hu u r ) called mee backk honey n nt even mindin mee callin u darling . reli i mean it thank u veh muchh n im osho veh glad tat ur doin fine now ~ tho ofc i hope to b presence during ur holiday days bt i tink i srsly dun haf the rite to do tat anymore. . being able to juz haf a tiny weeny chatt wif u/ur tho there was sum part which had probably made u ngry agn bt i reli cherished tat veh . . n needless to say of my stupidity bithch act tat had therefore cause all this distance n hate between us which had made mee foumd the important-ness n all the more i shld cherished of this cutee fwenshipp. . well tmr will b chanchan bday n i noe its impossible for mee to celebrate it wif her bt i would juz like to sayy a few happee bday words thru my blogg
        heyy umm chan chan : whether or nt if u r readin this now umm i noe u might even dun gif a shitt to wad im gonna sayy bt all i want to sayy ish tat happee bdayy n hope u'll haf a great time n sorwwy for makin ur hate mee soo muchh for the past few dayss be4 sch ends well veh dui bu qi ~ umm i dun tink im gonna wish u happee bdayy at fb for im afraid tat it will make u angry soo if ur readin this now i hope u will ti liang a bit okie? well tmr i'll deffinetely post an official happee bday post for u here at my blogg juz hope u wont mind n yupp tats all i wanna sayy soo umm happee bday
hmpf *emo mode on* well i tink i better shoo off in case i pass my emo-ness to ur n wif tat
sayonara~

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~