me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Sunday, November 6, 2011

a far way happee bday from mee

yo ppl~
            yupp today ish chan chan's bday n like wad i've said at my last post - this post ish gonna b abt her bday .  ofc well aft tat incident which made mee n them bein distanced away , im still gonna wish her a happee bday soo well here it goes. .
          ello chan chan ~ congratz ehh finally 13 le ~ meanin ur growin upp to b more mature n more preety ^_^ well sorwwy for nt postin a happee bday post at ur fb wall instead postin here coz wo scared ltr ni hui shen qi :/ hmpf well osho veh sorwwy for the bitch act of mine which lian lei ur many many trouble. . DUI BU QI~ hmpf soo aiya anw juz happee bday lahh n hope u haf a great bday this year n hopefully i *cross fingers* tat nxt year perhaps, juz perhaps tat i might celebrate it wif u >_< well soo bday wish cmf gt bday song de mahh soo ahem ahem here it goes~
HAPPEE BIRTHDAY TO U~
HAPPEE BIRTHDAY TO U~
HAPPEE BIRTHDAY TO CHAN CHAN~
HAPPEE BIRTHDAY TO U ^_^

nyehehe hope u dun mind my awful singin n wif tat im gonna end this bday post now to nt interupt u celebratin ur bday :)
sayonara~

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~