me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Friday, November 4, 2011

awesome~

heyy ppl~
               kekeke well dunno y juz feel like bloogin hmpf nth do mahh siann well anw todayy aft GB went outt wif pigg pigg wait gt new name for him liaoo PRAWN hahahahahahahah y PRAWN lehh?idw say ;X bleahh shhhh secret kekeke n aft tat his fwen join us n kept hittin his LJ? hahahahahahah ROFL muchh ke liann ehh him lan jiao kenna abused n dunno y he kept singin song to mee LALALALALALA~ (i noe my singin sux bt his was sweeet n nice ;) ) n arnd 4+ went home soo now bloggin lo hmpf another awesome.sweeet.fun.great dayy which it kinda remind mee of my old clique which had left mee (devil 4). . dunno how had they been doin now haizzzzz. . bt aiya i tink they're doin fine without mee i guess :/ well dw to tok abt emo stuff lahh hor n siann dunno wad else to sayy liaoo soo muz well juz end here n wif tat
sayonara~

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~