me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

a new start~

heyo ppl~
              ok let mee make this ting clear first . this post shld b posted on 9 jan 2012 de hor bt bcoz i too lazy liaoo soo postpone until now ... soo yea well indeed 9 jan ish a reli new start for mee coz on tat day shannon . xin ern . wei chin  char siew had finally once agn acknowledge mee back as a fwen~ WEEEEEE~ happee muchh mann aft 1 mnth of quarrel between us tings has finally back where it used to b . .ofc im veh grateful of them giving mee this chance to b back as a fwen n goin out tgt agn lahh ~ n ohh ya on tat day it was the first time aft the break upp i saw... ya him soo hmph wad to say? awkward lorr >_< siann haiya dw say anymore le lahh . say le will more sad oni ... n anw i promised ur to show ur pics rite? soo TADAA~ here's the pics (take from facebook 1 ) soo enjoy~ :)


these three adorable 1 ~ 


      
group photo..can u spot mee ? xD


the 1 in blue ish the naughtiest 1 ~ bt osho the 1 tat i miss most bcoz he
reli veh nice tho veh naughty 

NYEHEHE~ tescher xing zi teachin my students to make animal mask :)

srsly mann i tink im a veh gd cher LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~