me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Friday, October 28, 2011

3.2.1. HOLIDAYY~

hi ppl~
          yupp its holidayy~! + ish 2 months sumore ehh kekeke happee muchh. . bt wa lao siann nid go back sch for cca n mon nid go find BARNEY -.- HAIZZ ~ pui chao nua lahh :P like srsly waste time oni. . den nid wear uni n sch shoe n wtf she ask mee dye back my hair ? knn lahh ppl wan shiok shiok for holidayy osho bu ke yi argh >;O #%&*@!<-- kekekeke trying to nt type vulgar on my blogg xP . . hmpf scarly ish she xiang wo den make xcuse to c mee ? xD HAHAHAHAH~ bhb myself . . dunno lahh hor on mon jiu zhi dao le soo well yupp tats all for this post n hmpf i lately keep bloggin hor? hehe gd mahh liddat~ n will tell ur wad happen on mon n my pigg pigg <3 hehehe fyi hor he gt read my blogg de x) HEHEHEHE KENNA XPOSED hmpf soo yupp tats all coz aiya dw my post soo wordy  or else readers will giddy giddy ~ n wif tat
sayonara~
                                                             
                                                                holidayy mode : ✓
                                                             
party time      : ✓
                                                             
$$                 : ✓
                                                             
hahahahha~ yupp my checklist for preparin the start of holidayy awesome muchh~ x)
                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~