me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Saturday, June 11, 2011

zzz im a sleepy pigg XD

haizz...MORNNIN!wait i meant gd aftnoon hahas :) dunno y today *yawn* soo sleepy coz i wokee up at 3.15 veri li hai horr?hahas skipped my breakfast n has 2 tubb of my fav hagendaz strawberry ice cream for lunch wee~ n for dinner went to foodcourt at CS n bought a hott pants n skinny jeans n ish damn cheap at giordano. happy muchh =). well tats all for todayy sayonara~

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~