me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Friday, June 24, 2011

shannon's bday preperation~!

hiie guyz~another awesome dayy wif my 4th wife~XIN ERN n did our project which shannon n char siew shld do tgt bt they were unable to cum ='( bt hehe haf ernny (xin ern) enough liao lahh~coz we both r the most hyper~ de ^_^ well we did our project awhile  n went to obugis to shop-shop for shannon's bday party~! n osho took our so called wedding pics at neoprint HEHE bo lui mahh >_0 n went to search for cheapp couple tees too~WEE
this r the pics we took...cutee rite?


wee~mee n ernny~
ernny look soo cutee in this pic ^^

 ~ i <3 u~

another cutee pic of us~
~saranghae~


 look closely at our shoulders..can u c 2 tags?well..tats mee n ernny;s lovee item~!


haiz...bt mann SCH STARTIN SOON~kua kua~ eee y cannot extend more days sia~BLEAHH >_< haizz well tats all for todayy i nid to chiong my HW liao ~sayonara~

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~