me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Sunday, June 5, 2011

ME :)

HIIES~im xing zi n i've juz started my bloggg :)
n startin from now i'll try my best to update my happenings each dayy..bt if i cant den psps uhh...>_<


juz to lett u noe abt mee i haf 4 wife's (heheh)
the first 1 ish sharon...chio horr?i noe her since P5 n yupp i lovee her best ^_^
the second 1 ish shannon...hahas idk y all name start wif SHA de all chio horr?hahas n i knew her this year oni    still...i SARANGHAE herr muchh
the third 1 ish charmiane...aka char siew..hehe both name + person oshho verii KAWAII n chioo~
the forth 1 ish mee sms wiff the most its...*drums roll*...XIN ERN! verii cutee horr?n horny osho =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~