me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Sunday, June 19, 2011

My bday~! (part 1)

ello~! sorwwy uhh ytd didnt update my blogg coz i went to my aunt's house to celebrate my early bday~yay! bt wa lao her house all the wayy at woodlands siaa~soo farr mann >_< lucky my lao bu drive mee or else i nid abt  2 hr sia!hehe had delicious barbeque food at her house n collected many many hong pao ^^ all tgt 5 hong pao bt gt $500 sia~woohoo~can go shoppin liao ^^ well tats all for today i'll tell u more tmr bcoz tmr ish 20 June which ish my ~ACTUAL BDAY~ n my 2nd.3rd & 4th wifee gonna celebrate for mee (1st wifee nvr coz gt campin) hehe (if u wan noe hu ish my wiffes all tgt go c my 1st post) n i promise i will put pics upp to show u guyz..n yupp tats all todayy sayonara~

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~