me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Thursday, June 16, 2011

my absence in blogg

hello~psps uhh...lately veri bz wif?STUDYIN!haizz >< studyin sux mann i hatee studyin bt nuu choice nid to act yi ke guai kia den my lao bu will lett mee go out coz idw to kenna stuck at couzin house anymoree mann >_< well soo for the past few days i had been goin to the elias cc there study...aka use internet time.waa lucky there gt wifi mann or else i will reli bored to death well aft this week i can PARTY le ~YAY~ hahas well tats all for today..sayonara

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~