me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Monday, June 20, 2011

my actual Bday~^^ (part 2)

this ishh the big big bday card shannon was holding

  this ishh another bday cakee my celebrated wif my parents
                                                                          
this ish their bday prezzie for mee ^_^

YAY its 20 june my bday~well i was suppose to meet my 3 wiveS at 12.30 bt i woke upp at 12 wif a shock~hahas too sleepy le mahh~ XD lucky my 3rd wife (CHAR SIEW) tell mee tat i can take my time bt still...ps sia~hehe in the end oni latee a little bit phew~lucky sia bt when i reach there oni char siew over there coz xin ern cant cum n shannon overslept (srsly tat time my mood ani't gd =( ) n we went up to the tampinese 1 rooftop n eat sushi.ltr char siew say tat she nid go toilet n guess wad?when she came back xin ern was holdin on a bday cake n shannon was holdin on a big big bday card~mann todayy was totally awesome n its 1 of my best day evar (excludin the part when shannon bash mee wif the bday cake) haha n i promised u to pt up pics for u guyz to c rite? tadaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~