me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Friday, October 2, 2015

Level

Hey loves

Lately I've been feeling very compromised as a teenager. I looked around and started realising that I've been slowly lowering myself in order to satisfy others.

I've been looking at others faces , their comments - and held it dearly to my heart. I can't lie that feelings hurt and it was to a point that is unbearable for an individual to handle. 

I started questioning myself in the break of dawn and finally I concluded 

I do not need to live for the sake of others and tolerate their bullshits everyday 

Hence to all you fellow victims out there: 

Fuck them. 
We don't need no bitches in our lives.

As humans we were born to live a life,
A life that's full of good and kind.
But the serpent sin slowly awaits,
To torment a soul till an awful state.

We were pushed like objects with no man feelings,
Maybe cries that only a soul could fill in.
This mental pain is a serial killers wife,
To plunge one into the judgemental knive.

Who said that we were born to hurt ?
Who allowed my soul to crumble in words.

This pain has changed a soul to hate,
This man has learned to fuck with fate.

Put all your misery days to end, 
We stand against the tormented pain.
As humans we were born to live a life,
To live and fight while our faith arise.

-stand

Wildest Wolf

1 comment:

  1. You are being affected by things that you see. Time to use the senses.

    ReplyDelete

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~