me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Part of the plan

Dark clouds hovering over me
I knew this day would come
I pictured everything in the scene
And wait for it become

I beg the lord to make it fast
I pray satan would make me last
To hold my breathe as pain passed 
Let the words break the crust

It doesn't matter how the old ones say
Or the lover hate if one may
Keep it up and stay insane
For christ in lord should be my vane

The cries should not be heard
This pain is not deserved
If you want to succed you gotta taste the blood
And bow to Satan while rotting to rut 

This lonely road that I shall take
Is blinded by a thousand mistake

For regrets is time I wouldn't spend
Only sins that I fail to repent 

-silent

Wildest Wolf





No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~