me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Hell

I pushed my happiness aside, 
Trading for the dream I was chasing for.
I know I'm about to regret,
But isn't this what life is for?

They told you to be happy , 
They warned me to be kind.
Yet they were brutal to me,
And I was forced to say "I'm fine"

No gods , nor humans ,
Weigh higher than the rest.
No scale of humanity,
To measure our death.

Born to die, came to hurt.
Yet no one taught us- the meaning of love.

Hurt is the mental torture,
Pain is the physical distress.
I would go distance for you, 
But did you just want me undress?

Oh lord , fuck it.
Who needs faith.
I'll walk to hell,
With your cross engraved.

Sexual desires drive human insane, Sexual disease kills human brain.
Would you fuck tonight,
Or make love in a fight.

Crazily fighting to be happy.
Sex , love , and lots of money.
But if you truly learn the meaning of life, 
This three factor is sinfully designed.
-humanity irony 

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~