me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Thursday, September 17, 2015

what...

Roaming around in the heart of my world,
I got lost with the berries i found.
With greed filling every bit of my mind.
Endless sins dripping on the ground.

Soulless humans walking,
Crazy lovers hurting.
Lonely souls passing,
Killers are seeking.

I saw a reflection of mine,
I stared and it wasn't from my soul.
It was just another girl,
With a heavy cloud hovering her ghoul.

She was night black,
I am pure white.
She was mute,
Yet I was a backbite.

We talked, next to each other.
As if the universe stopped.
With writings that became spoken words,
 And her singing a sad song.

I saw her cuts,
Scars deep in her wrist.
I showed her my clean arms and said,
"There's no need to be brutal with the fist"

These pain will leave,
This life will change.
I have walked from the dark,
You will put down your blades.

She smiled and turn, leaving a sad tear behind.
I saw her leaving with a strange uneasy mind.
I want to pull her back, and guide her back to light.
But I finally realise , its time for her to find.

Roaming around in the heart of my world,
I got lost with the berries i found.
With greed filling every bit of my mind.
Endless sins dripping on the ground.

I walked back with a grip on the heart,
And I found an answer to every single part.
To walked towards the light and find my path,
She was a ghost who had walked past my heart.

-Crazy Incident.

Wildest Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~