me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Shitty day, shitty life

This week has been hell. Every single day my dreams are being crushed and my luck is being stripped off me. Sometimes I wish I could hibernate and get through this shitty days with slumber. 

Is it the wrong doings of my past? Or the karma I've coagulated throughout the year ? Please tell me. 

There is a saying "Even the sinner is once a saint" but honestly I wonder what sin have I sinned against ? Living my life with a smile and a strong will up in my mind - I wonder what I've done wrong? Why do such a thing happen to me? why must I deal with bullshit every single day? Why? Do God have an answer ?

I doubt 

Tired is a understatement for the shits I've been going through lately. My mind don't feel right and my body is 99% down. I want to give up. 
Please somebody stop the time. Stay with me a little while and let me take a deep rest. What should I do if I'm at the edge ? 



Good days don't last, and bad days won't stay forever. I know this well and clear but the problem is How long is this bad day gonna last...?








MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY DEAD.

Wildest wolf 

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~