me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Berserk

Good days don't last , bad days will simmer
I await for the light to give me an answer

To let my soul sleep in peace
Drown my head upon these grieves 

Search a meaning for this purposeful life
Wondering what did the Lord decide

Should I lie and close an eye
Or cringe my heart while these tears dry

Sometime I hope I knew it all
But if given so I would build some wall

Each brick with every wrecking ache
Each layer with all my soulful hate

In a garden I'm lost with a path to find
With roses bleeding from my eyes 

I wish everything could stop for a while
May the guardian of time please wish me well

Too tired I've dragged my feet across the pain
Too sinful for life to be in my game

With every breath I waste
Is every roses mistake 

Wildest wolf 

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~