me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Fuck you, July

July has been a shitty month for me. Crazy things happened and life was getting tougher each day. I tried to suck it in , and maintained a positive energy . But I can't lie, I'm falling apart soon.

I just want to sleep the pain off, but I can't. I'm so close to getting my goal and I'm not ready to give up. I'm a fighter, I have to be strong. Why can't people just take their time and think once for me? I've been understanding towards their situation so why can't I have the support in return? 

It's unfair, 
For me to only understand.
How tough life is, 
So I simply pretend.

I treat others well,
But lesser for myself.
At the very end,
People don't dwell.

Stop being harsh on me,
Am I not human to you?
To crash me at my worst,
And me without you.

I want to be happy,
I pray everyday.
For god's mercy,
On a sinner's day.

Days gets worse,
Harsh words rise,
I keep silent,
Words dont cry.

When I'm done,
Maybe you'll regret.
How you treated me,
With disrespect.

I honor humans,
For mankind salve.
But I forget ,
They won't remember my name.

Just a little girl,
In this big big world.
Trying to find,
A space for her tears.

Wildest wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~