me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Monday, January 23, 2012

happee cny~

haiii ppl~
              yea its cny bt for mee tings totally fucked upp. ok lets start wif cny eve ... otw to my ah ma (lao bei side) for tuan yuan fan n guess wad ? i met HIM n tings we did LAST TIME which can nuu longer do now came over my mind yeaa fucked upp #1 . i tink its him uhh bt i didnt dare to shout out the name coz ps ehh sooo yea n yesh today . the BIG day . quarreled wif my lao bei fucked upp #2 ... haishhh cant even b happee on cny days n ohh ya did i mention ? i juz realise he stay near my ah ma house bt aiya anw i osho dun go ah ma house often soo its awwite :) kkk nth say liaooo . shall let ur c my camwhore pics ~ ^_^
yeaa tats mee in my cny outfit :)




mee before edit n aft edit ~ 

okay tats all coz i oni took afew bt gt sumore wif my couzzie coz ish she help mee take 1 hmph the pics nt bad rite? veh shuai hor ? xD bhb myself  ~ anw shall end this post here n wif tat 


sayonara~

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~