me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Saturday, August 8, 2015

truthful

Days has been flying past lately.

What's going on ?

I wake up to total lost, without a memory of how I ended my night.
These broken pieces on the floors are evidence that I'm a Sinner in life.

Dragging my lifeless body up seems tougher then I thought,
Remembering a memory before I totally forgot.

Looking at these clothes that do not belong to me,
How should I put them away or should I return back with ease?

Typing in my phone lock is sure an awful crime,
My stubborn fingers don't remember that you're no longer mine.
This password have to be taken over by digits with no memory,
Trying to tell myself you're no longer part of me.

I've not shed a drop of tears since you left,
I've not broke the news to neither of my friends.

For I know once I start its gonna be a misery end,
Maybe there is no end to this awful resent.

Sober , Alive and Crazy .
This 3 is driving me to insanity.

Just a liar of her feelings,
Concealing the truth to not feel shit things.

C'mon babe
Pick  yourself  up
Don't cry
It's  just  another  lie

I wanna be strong I wanna fight,
Yet I'm crashing with waves inside my mind.

Like an idiot to dwell on life like this,
With humans who don't fuck about what your feelings is.

I'm dead
Living in a corpse that's breathing

With a tiny little heart that keeps on
L y i n g




Wildest wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~