me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Friday, August 7, 2015

insane

living with fear is a torture
but living with pain is insanity



i woke up
with blood covering my body
mirrors shattered on the ground
soul crawling over me

draged my aching legs
back to the starting line
tracing the blood
saying 'I'm fine...'

i woke up
to nothing in my brain
words that do not match
a language speaking pain

why do lovers
find hearts across stars
yet lay with souls
that are not their's

Love is pain
pain is worth
but is it worthy to love
when love is painful in return

pumping blood is the work
craving for affection is in the mind
don't get confused with organs
and make wrong turns in life

such fantasy within
a complicated insane mind
to love a person who don't
to give and not decline

is it true you found
another lover for the night
or are you just deprived
that she give you more than i might

how sad is it
to love someone who wouldn't
to stay when they don't
and cry when you shouldn't

i heard many lies
in this short life of mine
and crazily  found truths
behind these thoughtless lies

Am i crazy now ?
to think that I've lived enough
May morning dusk bring me light
and stop these endless road of rough

I'm done
goodnight
say my mind to the heart

but only to realise
it is yet another start

I woke up

to truths in my eyes

with sins in my heart

but lies in my life



wildest wolf


No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~