me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Friday, June 12, 2015

Breakup Day

hey love

so everyone has a time where they broke up with their love ones and shittyness fills their thoughts and drown their soul  unable to go through the day, so what should you do? Well...being the all-tough-up-strong-asshole its never an option to call up my friends or find humans to talk about my breakup and start crying infront of them because i hate appearing weak infront of others.

So here's a Breakup Day with me...

1; Get your ass up.
Simple and straight however the hardest thing to do as well. But remember life do not end there and there is so much more in life so ... GET YOUR ASS UP.
Turn up your favourite hits and it will lift up your spirit. For me its Tove Lo - Talking body.
Ladies, wash up your tear soaked face and treat yourself to a long warm bath. Yes you may cry in shower but trust me once you're done washing up you'll feel super refreshed and awake.

2; Glam up.
Who says a heartbroken girl has to have fucked up eyeliner running down their face? huh? Fuck that. Put on your favourite eyeliner look and werk it. Heck what the dicks say because you're the Queen and you slay it well. Wear your favourite outfit - hot dress ? go ahead. Sloppy pants? You own it girl. Anything you wish Babe as long it is what you want.

Remember you don't have to live for anyone, but yourself.
If you don't treat yourself like a Queen no one else would.

A few spray of your favourite scent and you're good to go!

3; Do whatever you want.
Want to grab Ice Cream or just Watch a movie ? Nothing stops you. Don't be afraid to travel around Alone because you'll find the peace and abundance in solitude. Don't care about others' judgement and do what you want because at the end of the day it doesn't matter what their comments were but what you feel deep down inside as a human.

For me personally a good horror movie - Insidious Chapter 3 was my plan

Horror movie in a theatre all by yourself is my kind of thrill.


Lastly; Eat.
Yes release your pain and sorrow on food is good, but please look out for yourself and not over stuff yourself. A perfect diet is not less eating but a good balance of the amount you eat and the amount you exercise. Its fine to eat up a full tub of ice cream if it ease your pain as long as you don't make it a daily routine in your life! 

So i guess thats all for this post. Its a new kind of approach that I'm just trying out so hehe... DON'T JUDGE. Nothing in the world last forever not even humans , thats why people come and go. Often not the pain of loosing someone is a heart wrecking process but remember do not regret, do not repeat mistakes, and live your life to the fullest.


Faith   Trust   Pixie dust  


Wildest Wolf


No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~