me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sinner

I'm tired 
Done being myself , I'm changing into a demon I swore never to become . What's wrong ? Why do I do this ? I have no idea .. 
This is tiring , living gets tiring I'm so done . Some things on earth are probably not meant to have a happy ending , but an understanding . Zi's fine she's living everyday with crazy people pushing her to the demon . I can't lie , I like it too . It's a kind of thrill I never felt before and I love it . Living everyday like a alcoholic committing crime for some shots - we are all criminals .

Put that feeling away and waste the purely inspirit love while the crazy bitch conceals her pain . She drowns her sorrow with another shot , while the demons tempt her with another memory . She learnt that everyone is going to be brutal in her life and she has to be a hard steel . Conceal away that scar with a beautiful smile , while she turn her tears into another wine . The cold hard guns matches with the metal bullets fired to her heart . The bullets are still stuck inside but the soul has been engulf by the demon . This escape may eventually run out , but till then let me enjoy to the fullest . 
Done with the days dying on bed or crying at the corner , it's time for wild . Who turned her into this monster ? Nobody . Hard feelings are torturous souls that never made it to the sun , and she is reaching for the star to drink the moon .
Love ? What is that . 
It died when he left ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~