me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Ignored

Hey unicorns,
So I've really been feeling like shit lately , and I just want to let out everything like just scream and smash things like crazy . So sick and tired of bottling up my feelings already. Like why do I even deserve this really. I have changed so much from a totally worthless student to what I am right now ,but why can't you just appreciate me more? Why can't you just understand me a little more and care for me?
What's the use of achieving great results when nobody honestly give a fuck? Would you care? No. So what if I manage to get great O levels result next year? Would you care if I get into ITE, Poly or even JC?  Hah I don't think so.
Really don't feel like giving a fuck anymore, why do I care? Why do I hurt my health and stay up all night just to study? Nobody care and Im done being the one getting hurt at the end. So FUCK YOU, YES YOU MOTHERFUCKER PIECE OF SHIT WORTHLESS CUNT THAT DON'T DESERVE MY TEARS AND HARDWORK. (sorry for being so mean and bitchy but PHEW that feels so good) I swear if The Purge is legalize in singapore, I would have stab you 27 times and throw your body into a zombie apocalypes but even the zombie would reject your body because they only eat brains and apparently you do not have one.
Feels so good after blogging like this I swear omg I'm going to start doing this often hahahahahha anyways done for being sad I mean being sad when Christmas is around the corner is illegal ok! ILLEGAL. but anyways I feel so fucking much better now and im just ranting and no one probably reads or give a fuck but whatever.
Anyway this quote is really meaningful for me ,and it says alot. 5 simple words literally summarized my entire idea for solitude . Just remember being alone is far better than being with a bunch of ungrateful and worthless fuckers . 

Silence is better than bullshit 
I made this picture myself heh ✌
And with that ,sayonara ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~