me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Monday, March 12, 2012

someone , like you

hey guys ~
                 soo ps uhh for nt bloggin like veh long liaoon aiya the reason ish simply bcoz im too lazzeh xD hehehe bt anw juz updatin u wif my sch result n conclusion ish . . *drums roll* SIBEIHOCANN? heheheheh well i gt 1 B3 for art nt bad rite ? 2 B4 - 1 sci 1 FnN . C5 for HMT n 2 C6 for eng n la xD OKAYY soo for the best result i haf ish ~~~~~~~~~~~ E8 for math n for my sibei pro geograghy gt F9 xD heheheh i tink i damn smart can ? :D kkk n btw i did nt noe my sci result coz during tat period i gt suspension for 3 days n yeaa i aint tellin u wad happen ~ nanenanepoopoo ;P bt aiya noe le osho nuu use + im oo lazehh to type the whole story out kkk n osho on 10 MAR 12 i went to GB camp for 3 days 2 nite n seriously it was HELL >_< damn tired lorr coz gt a lot of drill n cheer leadin n gt dragon boat which makes my arm a lot of muscle ^^ LIKEAMAN ~ n ohh ya i passed my stage 1 drill woohoo ~ ok i try pt sum pics tat the seniors took durin the camp on my nxt post k ? n  for now heres a zi lian of the post for ur ~
shuai rite mee ? xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~