me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

im sorwwy.

WARNING THE FOLLOWIN POST UR ABT TO READ ISH GOIN TO B VEH VEH VEH VEH EMO . IF U HAD ENUFF OF READIN EMO EMO POST I SUGGEST U STOP READIN NOW N READ OTHER POST . VIEWERS DESCRIPTION ISH ADVICE.

hey ppl~
well soo like waad u had juz read 15sec ago , yupp this post ish gonna b veh emo . . hmpf soo sorwwy ehh i like veh long bohh blog liao yett my this post ish goin to b emo (psps ehh)n
well soo getting to the straight point im having a veh bad fwen ship prob n yea u might b wonderin how did it  all happen? hmpf its all bcoz we (mee . shannon . ernny . chan chan)  went to skip juz a supplementary clazz conducted by weewee n the nxt day she went to call all of our parents n nt noeing my parents would b soo siao siao they went to call my sch n even call ernny father n complain everyting which therefore them, all of them to hate mee n being soo drifted soo far apart tat they start insultin mee hating mee. . haiz im soo sorwwy ernny.shanny.chan chan im nt insulting ur or toking bad stuff of ur alrite? i juz feel soo lonely now goin to lonely recesses n to b tok abt soo openly . . haizz i juz cant take it anymore. . n i can srsly swear tat i reli reli reli didnt betray ur and its my parents asumin tat ur r the 1 bringing mee bad. . i veh sorwwy bt im nt pushing the blame to them bt its reli the facts tat they tink ur make mee bad . apart from being sorwwy n cryin idk wad else can i do to solve this prob now. . i reli cherish ur as my fwens wait nuu like sisters bt yett when ur tok bad abt mee i reli felt hurt n u dun even wan to give mee a chance to xplain myself. . my parens r still angry if mee now n they even wanted to sen mee to a gals home . my parents ignore mee . my bf had broken upp wif mee . n rite n rite now even ur , the 1 i had cherish soo muchh r leaving mee alone. . i reli dunno wad i shld do anymore. . juz gimme the chance n allow everyting to go back normal soo tat all of ur would b reunit which ish a mission impossible now. . everynite i would juz pray tat ur would cum back to mee , leaving places we went a whole group of footstep nt juz mine. . ur r the 1 hu i believe tat would leave footstep tat would forever stay permanent im my heart n nt hurt. . pwease. . n im sorwwy. .
sayonara. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~