me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Friday, December 4, 2015

Okay.

I swear to myself, I'll be fine.

Days been slowing down lately,
I await for my dear Moon calling.
Behind the clouds or the heavy rain pours,
With a slow gentle love song drowning my sore.

Rolled a couple blunts and make it lit,
Crush a couple tears and make me bleed.
This pain that i feel everyday,
I'll make you taste in every agonising way.

A dying body,
A faded heart.
You killed me in one day,
My soul is now apart.

Truth is- I never wanted you to go.
Or ever wanted you to leave.
But today I'm glad I did,
Because your love always made me bleed.

The Irony of life always sets me apart.
To claim that you love me but stabbed right in my heart.
Ugly truths with a pretty face,
Was cheated by Faith while I was in your Embrace.

This mixture of anger and hurt,
I can't fucking comprehend.
But its alright, you won't bother,
With another on your bed.

Bed partners are easily replaced,
But real partners don't.
Guess I saw where I stand,
Just another in your woe.

I'm just another girl, 
Who showed you her flaws.
Who believed in fairytales,
And love behind closed doors.

I'm not okay,
In fact I never was.
But don't worry thats alright,
I'm not okay but I'll be fine.

Wildest Wolf

2 comments:

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~