me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

wildestwolf.blogspot.sg

changed my url to wildestwolf.blogspot.sg because I am the wildest wolf 
Hey dearies

yeap yeap I'm back and how's everything going ? Poly Life has just started for me and I'm at the verge of going wild.

Endless of lectures and unfamiliar modules are running through my head !!! GOSH


Please let me survive my next 3 years peacefully 


Lets put that agonising pain aside and focus on the happy thoughts . As I'm a JPSAE student (meaning i used my special talent to ge into the school , for the case here i used Taekwando. Thus i have to be in the Taekwando CCA for the next 3 years...
/MAJOR HAIS/
there goes my dream to be a cheer leader :(

Nothing much to type so why not spam this post with my addiction to selfies due to my incorrigible vain personality? 

First Day Of School




ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MY BABES
(left to right) Yu Qi, Man Ling and Alicia 


sometiems i don't even know why we are friends

But maybe thats why I'm happy to have them around for my poly years <3

Class Photo 

B&W


My lil seaweed alicia 

<3
Alright thats all for this post, wanted to update you guys about my current because I'm always neglecting my Blog. Another Chapter of mine has started and looking back i never want to regret to crazy life I had. Would this chapter crash into another mess in my life ? Who knows. All i know is thank you guys for reading my post all this while for you've seen the changes and the development of my life. As mush as i try to be happy i know deep down that it is not. But whatever's the case i know that i can always come back to this little blog of mine and pour out all my feelings. 
Thank you guys for reading 
you're like my little unicorns

Ending off with a picture of me after Taekwondo 

Wildest Wolf


No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~