me

me

follow me

Hey there it's Luna
Well, this is a dark dairy of mine where I pour out my feelings into every word. It's a strange blog but it's probably the best way to convey my feelings without being hurt.
I hope you don't find them too weird and with that, I wish you a fun time reading...


Instagram @wildestwolf
Twitter @wildest_wolf
Snapchat @wildest_wolf

Thursday, June 21, 2012

HAPPEE BADAY TO MEEEEE ~


hey loves ~
soo yeaa sorwwie abt the late post bcoz the actual date of my bday ish 20 june n im like bloggin this 1 day aft . soo anw how was my bday ? goshh . . . ITS SUX ! >:O i didnt had a bday cake neither had i received a  fuckin prezzie >///< yeaaa how ish this a bday u tell mee ? argh im soo angry n i had a big fite wif lao bu n she said ' i wish this day was ur death anniversary ' ohh soo u wan mee to die huh ? wad u tink wad i muz listen to u meh #BITCHPLEASE bt wad3ver today she juz acted like nth happened . luckily tat nite i gt ernnehh to pei mee n chatted wif mee all the way until 5.47am ^^ which reli made mee feel much better <3 alrite so today i went out wif my HANTU <3 i mean WATZHA <3 kekeke n anw this post ish gonna b abt mee n watzha goin to the . . .

awesome or wad ? kekeke tat aunty berlanjah mee go de ^^ n anw heres our crazy pics we took . . . hohoho enjoy ~
yupp tats mee wif my eary morning tired look >_O
HEHEH we were bored n took this pic at the mrt ~
hihi ~
omg i look siao here wif my messy hair >///<
n the whole time my hair was liddat flying arnd . ppl far
far away tink ish hantu ~ 
n this chio pic of this mei nue . . WEE U WEE ~
kekeke my turn to zi lian ~

the tickets ^^
inside the exphibition ~ ^^
the carplate number ish . 7990 . BUY 4D PPL CMF TIO 1 ~


aft the 15+ min of exhibition ~ we went outside n camwhored
wif the poster ^^
the tings inside the exhibition all soo ex 1 >///< soo we came out
empty handed :(
kekeke muscular watzha ~
n ofc muscular mee ~ LOL haha 
camwhore camwhore camwhore 


alrite soo aft camwhorin . we went to shaw tower to makan n headed to j cube to play ^^ sadly my camera batt was running out :( soo i didnt take any pics >///< n n aft a while arnd 7 we headed back home n we 
CAMWHORED AGN ^^

jang jang ~ crazy hantus NYEHEHE >:D
watzha solo shot ~ 
my solo shot ~
ending wif  a selca ~

alrite soo yeaa tats the end of this post ~ n ohh ohh tmr im goin swimming soo okai shall update abt ur tmr c whether i gt drown annot xD heehee alrite n wif tat
sayonara ~
pic of the post ~ can u c we are eatin cup noodles ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

dun be shy :) juz askk mee~